World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads ......been out this morn,v warm and flat mirror seas.
6am till 1 pm,conger 14.9 lbs ,12lbs ,4lbs , one bit thru half way up on one hit and another went aground on me,just could nt move it,nothing on the bottom till the tide turned guess........ 3 dogs good size.
that makes 12 conger this yr,this time last yr they were bigger.
got pic of one ..ill put on tomrw cheers boys brand:)

G

·
6am till 1 pm,conger 14.9 lbs ,12lbs ,4lbs , one bit thru half way up on one hit and another went aground on me,just could nt move it,nothing on the bottom till the tide turned guess........ 3 dogs good size.
nice one brand you love your conger fishing:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well done brand, .........i cant get that song outta my head now..............lets all do the conger, lets all do the conger la la la la hey la la la la hey............damn you brand!!!!!!!!:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well done brand, .........i cant get that song outta my head now..............lets all do the conger, lets all do the conger la la la la hey la la la la hey............damn you brand!!!!!!!!:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:
la,la,la lets do the donga l....:unsure: :unsure:

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well done brand pulling out the goods again good fishign mate

cod king
grear fun m8.......the 4 lb er took half a big macky and 8/0 hook......wot an appetite

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well done brand. Did you manage to get the float out?only two weeks left until gars!?!?
kelvin
hi m8 ...did leave a msg to see if u could come:unsure: good sess m8.tried for gars ,am now gettin distance on the float,casting spot on where i go but nothing there sun even tried feathers to see if any macky bout but there was nt ,cant go to arm this sun,hopfully w/k sun if you interested m8 wooo hoooooo:)

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well in there brand - nice eels had by you.......
ell o m8 ,yes good sess,the two that were lost were nice size.....you cant move them when they got a cob on

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pic of 12 lb er i hope,sorry alkward to take pic on your own,spec if eel fancies sticking jaws around ones foot :)

Attachments

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
pic of 12 lb er i hope,sorry alkward to take pic on your own,spec if eel fancies sticking jaws around ones foot :)
nice piccies of fatty there m8 - well done.......
best to give them eels what they want......... more meat!!! :clap2: :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
hi m8 ...did leave a msg to see if u could come:unsure: good sess m8.tried for gars ,am now gettin distance on the float,casting spot on where i go but nothing there sun even tried feathers to see if any macky bout but there was nt ,cant go to arm this sun,hopfully w/k sun if you interested m8 wooo hoooooo:)
sorry mate, i have been busy with work and for some reason my phoe is playing up again (can't get to my answer phone). A week sunday sounds great mate.

See you soon buddy, have you hear anything from robski?

kelvin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts