World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went along to Longannet this morning, fished 1 hour before low and 1 hour up, had hehaw....nil...nada :( never even had a touch.

So, of I trots to Methil a couple o hours later 1st cast into a Macky, next cast the same etc etc, kept 14 Macky, the rest I shook off at the edge. the lazy seal had a load of them. As I was heading back along the breakwater the water inside the breakwater (next to moored boats) was boiling with baitfish set up again for a few cast.... was bringing in Macky 5 at a time :D again shook em off...no seals present in inner bay :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
a good day had then bigd where do u fish at methil never fished out that way wouldent mind a go also heard leven was fishing well for the mack codhunter

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fish off the end of the breakwater Cod, head along past East Fife Football ground, just past the ground is a small dirt track on the right, follow this along to the boat yard and park up, walk along to the end of the breakwater and chuck away to your hearts content...... mind the seals though !! there fast ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long stone jetty m8, if its busy at the end you can always fish from the wall on top.... you will know what I mean if you go there ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi big d went over to methil today fished up to high water only had 8 mack there was about 8 boys fishing not much coming in seen 3 of the seals u were on about had my young lad with me they were happy to sea the seals went to eilie lighthouse after that had another 50 or so most went back to fight another day thanks again cod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts