World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
I spun near there about 3 weeks ago - water was cold - blanked !!!!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
the power station is up an running again , so things might be happening again might be worth a try !!:secret: :secret:

·
Registered
12 Posts
How to you get to the mark at Longannet ?

I fished Culross and Limekilns on two separate occasions within the last 4 weeks and blanked, tried bait cocktails etc, low tide to high.
Limekilns mark has been good in the past, bass/ flatties and sea trout, make for the pier used by the boat club, go to the end and even at low tide the water level is reasonable, nice safe mark for the kids too.

Would nae mind a try at Longannet, used to fish at Torness area years ago but believe that its being rather abused now and never been for about 7 years down that way, anyway would appreciate some directions to the mark at Longannet.

cheers the sparkologist :idea:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not sure where you would park up now as there has been some building / landscaping work along that road. I don't think it's any big secret as to where the mark is but actually getting to it might be a drag now.

Tight lines and let us know if you managed any. Would be good if the undersized fish get returned to fight another day. :g:

Cheers
Blenny

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Would be good if the undersized fish get returned to fight another day. :g:

Cheers
Blenny
Most people keep this mark quiet due to the amount of undersized fish that the dolebirds take away and sell to the chinese restuarants. good luck if you do go down m8

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have removed the offending details - although I must add that I've never thought of it as a secret mark as I found details of it on this site.

Quite agree as to the s*um that ruin it by leaving mess and taking anything for the pot.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
i would have thought if all the dolies know about it its not a secret anymore

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i would have thought if all the dolies know about it its not a secret anymore
The mark aint a secret, but the less publicity it gets the more chance the small schoolies have of making it to a decent size.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts