World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally made it up to Longannet,

Went to Crombie point to dig some Lug, bumped into Spellbound :D (all the best for Arbroath tomorrow m8) headed up to Culross for Longannet, found the hole in the fence !!! ..... tackled up, and cast into outflow lots of bites to start....bait nicked every time, 3rd cast got an eel, then Aldo showed up :D moved up the wall, more eels, decided nah this isnt for me. headed home for eats

will give it a go again :D was great to meet other forum members

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hi Bigdunny

Glad you found the mark ok :) - felt a bit guilty digging bait ( was supposed to be working ;) ) - just heard trips on for ra' morra, but the ragworm never turned up, so Tescos for the mussels and mackerel .

My backs killing me - though a few pints of Stella helped ;)

Maybe try and have a fishin' with the other Fifers sometime? :)

cheers

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D

Even digging bait is better than work m8 ;) and Stella sounds about right, might even have 1 or 6 meself :D :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
I popped along to the power station last night for a swift half hours spinning. On the fourth cast hooked a bass (1.5lb). Wasn't quite big enough to eat so put it back. I was using my sons 5ft rod with a wee lure. Hadn't got round to putting mine out yet!!! Will definately try further away from the river outlet as I lost a fair amount of tackle in a short time.

F

·
0 Posts
I was there digging just before 8 this morn. Looked like flattie n eel territory to me - mind you never wet me line there before, but a long cast might prove fruitfull?? Might give it a try when it all warms up.
Was that your white van next to my motor fifelad? didn't notice another soul there!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was there digging just before 8 this morn. Looked like flattie n eel territory to me - mind you never wet me line there before, but a long cast might prove fruitfull?? Might give it a try when it all warms up.
Was that your white van next to my motor fifelad? didn't notice another soul there!
No, that was a guy walking his dogs.

I only had a quick look for about 5 minutes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts