World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's OK I found the way myself today. Met 2 anglers who were catching small Bass nothing worth keeping however. They were fishing at low tide using rubber eel lures.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
DANNY22 said:
It's OK I found the way myself today. Met 2 anglers who were catching small Bass nothing worth keeping however. They were fishing at low tide using rubber eel lures.

Wasn't me.... ;) lol im on nightshift the now so no fishing until Sat :D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
wasnt me ether was down on at the weekend though me and my friend blanked

·
Registered
423 Posts
I would say that it's a good spot for a bit of sport but as mentioned previously the large bass have long left this part of the world. Have spoken to a couple of people who told me that 10-15 years ago you might catch bass to 10lb. Now that would be a hell of a scrap. I've had several bass to 2lb here and one slightly larger but that's it.

Does anyone know of any other species in this area?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was down at the outflow today for a few hours, caught 1 Bass about a pound in weight another couple of guys who were there had a few also about the same sort of size. Lost a lot of tackle and got soaked when the rain came on.

I have heard that the fishermen from the Kincardine area are netting at the end of the outflow channel. Little wonder there are only tiddlers around!!!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
DANNY22 said:
I was down at the outflow today for a few hours, caught 1 Bass about a pound in weight another couple of guys who were there had a few also about the same sort of size. Lost a lot of tackle and got soaked when the rain came on.

I have heard that the fishermen from the Kincardine area are netting at the end of the outflow channel. Little wonder there are only tiddlers around!!!!

EH :eek: ....Send for Ian Houlton :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts