World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished long quarry sat afternoon to sunday mid mornin, had a impressive session!!
fished the point and had a 1lb whiting first cast with a few smaller whitin coming in most casts, the darkness fell and the doggys came from everywhere!! i had 13 and my dad had 18! i also caught a small huss and my dad caught his first huss of 6 and half pound. i wacked a conger rod out off the ledge but only had a small sniff!! then the sun came out and i bashed MORE maks out and decided to hit the wrasse..... we had 30+ wrasse and nearly all of the wer over 4lb, with a couple fish to 6lb, with dad landing a fish of just 7lb!! hisPB.....
weather wasnt the best but had a wicked session

Danny

·
Registered
305 Posts
Don't go tellin everyone about me favourite wrasse spot....

lol, that's impressive danny, my best is 3 and half from there.....my mate reckons he had a couple of 4.5lbers there last weekend too....

Nice fishin, and i love it down there, sunrise always beautiful....

Ade...

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
not been there for years,could be to do with the walk,or should i say slide down on me arris.great catch report

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Good session danny i wish i could be arsed to fish it more often, anyone else down there?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh its a treck but good fun. there was some lads in a match sunday mornin, they didnt hav a clue snaggin ever cast...... it was super cool never had a wrassin trip like it with soooo many fish over 4lb.....

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done m8.Got to love the wrasse m8.Great read. Cheers marty

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
couple of the huss and one wrasse of 4lb on phone camera, then it decided to chuck it down. im headin down again this weekend with my digi

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spoke to gilbey and we are headin down in 2 weeks for some fishing and photos 4 his webpage so fingers crossed the wrasse show them selfs like sunday....

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Thats a cracking bag of wrasse mate all good size ones too by the sounds of it!!! Welldone!!!:punk:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha ha ill sneek a few out rite under your nose..... bit of friendly comp i reckon!! wot ya want biggest or most wrasse?? ha ha ha

·
Registered
383 Posts
??? where is long quarry ???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts