World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
left essxmariner sunday 9am to try couple of wrecks and give the tracker on my plotter a go ,had it 3 years but never used it. Reached 1st wreck after 90 mins three drifts then found good line producing 5 bass all 3.5lb each drift after all around same size then fuzzy had one 4.5lb had 37 in total all on silver feathers 4 hooks.We then wanted to try for tope but their was a big dredger in the deep water so no chance but seems tope have move away now.also had around 100 mackeral some to eat rest for bait.Wednesday took my son jack to Blackdeeps just of knock john bank 'within a minute of dropping hook loads and loads of mackeral in the end had to put feathers away. Put 2 rods out with mac chunks which produced 2 skate 8 & 8.5lbs 1 tope 10lb .Also put 2 rods out with lugworm 4 nice bass just under 4lb.Jack enjoyed it ,got him away from playstation which made his mum happy and if I can spend a bit of father/son time together fishing keeping the wife happy job done.Got some nice pictures but dont know how to add them on yet

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Nice one transit, load your pics onto photo bucket, then one click img option, this will copy it, then come here and paste.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
High Transit, welcoem to the site, couple of good days.
There is a tutorial on the site somewhere about putting pictures in posts.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Great day transit. Good to see another a youngster getting out and enjoying his fishing. Look forward to more reports. :sun:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts