World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at putting a day session in at longshaw fishery nr herne bay on thursday with a mate or two as they are new to fishing, but i have never been there before and the internet hasn't been much help so far, i plan on going over there to talk to couple anglerrs and have a little look round on monday

but if anyone can help with any of the hot shops or bait or tactics, it would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
At first I was going to say the magaliner, but then realsied the lake is probably stuffed full of nuisance fish, so how about a particle approach and if the fishery allows it floater fishing off the top, fantastic and exciting way of fishing and can be frustrating at first.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah my mates are happy to catch anything , and yeah was thinking of useing particles because i'm gonna need a lot of bait and it's not to costly, but i don't no about surface fishing as i have no idea about the rules and they don't have a website

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
fished there lots of times there are lots of fish. up to 30lb surface fishing is good on the match lake on the corner by the road

1 - 6 of 6 Posts