World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi dan, not been to looe tackle shop loads personally as i find he is slightly over priced as looe is a tourist town. However fishing mayhem in liskeard (about 15 minute drive from looe) is very good. The guy who owns it is friendly knowledgable and always happy to strike a deal if you want rod reel combo's or even just tackle. His bait is generally of a good quality and well stocked. I think its thursdays he gets his fresh orders in if that helps.

www.fishingmayhem.com is his website so you can have a look.

01579340447 is his phone number.

Enjoy your trip down this way :)

tight lines

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hi dan, not been to looe tackle shop loads personally as i find he is slightly over priced as looe is a tourist town. However fishing mayhem in liskeard (about 15 minute drive from looe) is very good. The guy who owns it is friendly knowledgable and always happy to strike a deal if you want rod reel combo's or even just tackle. His bait is generally of a good quality and well stocked. I think its thursdays he gets his fresh orders in if that helps.

www.fishingmayhem.com is his website so you can have a look.

01579340447 is his phone number.

Enjoy your trip down this way :)

tight lines
its friday morning he gets fresh worms in malc

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
just took the kids down to Looe today, there is a new tackle shop where the small amuzments used to be just allong the road from the admiral boscarn pub by the beach m8. Not a lot of gear but got the basics.
Agree with fishing mayhem in Liskeard, top shop!!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
donteven bother with the shops in looe especially the one near the sea front, he will just tell u a load of rubbish so u buy his bait, and he can be very rude. go with fishing mayhem one of the best shops around

1 - 9 of 9 Posts