World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post on the WSF forums, i have been course and game fishing for 14 years now but i am turning my attention to sea fishing. :boat:
1 problem tho... i live in the midlands (northamptonshire) 200miles from the sea... lol.

Do any of your fine self live in the same area as me?

Iam looking to tag along with person/persons on the weekend boat fishing or rockfishing.

Any feedback will be great... Cheers Shane...:

·
Banned
600 Posts
[Trigger];635200 said:
Hello all,

This is my first post on the WSF forums, i have been course and game fishing for 14 years now but i am turning my attention to sea fishing. :boat:
1 problem tho... i live in the midlands (northamptonshire) 200miles from the sea... lol.

Do any of your fine self live in the same area as me?

Iam looking to tag along with person/persons on the weekend boat fishing or rockfishing.

Any feedback will be great... Cheers Shane...:
Shane,

Send me a Private Message on here with your contact number, as I am not far from you!!!
I have a trip planned for Monday if you fancy it?

Talk soon.

Cheers,
Rich
(Cambridge)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Rich i sent a private message but not sure if i done it right lol
My home phone is (PM your number), iam going shopping with the wife now but should be in this afternoon (sunday).
Look forward to your call m8...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
[Trigger];635681 said:
Hello Rich i sent a private message but not sure if i done it right lol
My home phone is (PM your number), iam going shopping with the wife now but should be in this afternoon (sunday).
Look forward to your call m8...
Trigger I took your home number off the forum, you can use the Private Message system we have for that kind of thing. Hope you get something organised.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts