World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I&#39;ve been sea fishing for about 6 months now,and excuse the pun but I&#39;m totally hooked on it,I&#39;m looking for a new Multiplier Reel,that can do a bit of everything,from beach fishing,to uptide,at the moment I&#39;m fishing with an Abu Garcia Eon,but when I&#39;m fishing off the beach,I have hardly any line left as I walk back with the tide,any suggestions of what reel to get, about £100-£150.............</font>

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>Daiwa SL30SH or SLx30sHV or an Abu 7000 CT all of these reels have suitable line capacity are extremely rugged, cast well and can be used for all of the purposes that you mentioned. You could also try the Penn 535 models but personally I prefer the Slosh&#39;s.</font>

·
Registered
754 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i have a slosh 20 which is a excellent reel , they take a lot of abuse and seem to come back for more.Very strong with a retrieve of 6:1 . You do need quite big hands tho .
Just got &nbsp;a 7ht to keep it company at a very good price , tried it today and its a lovely caster.</font>

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the advice lads,i&#39;ll have to start looking..................</font>

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>keith where did you get the 7ht from..................</font>

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>If your worried about lack of line capacity with an eon dont bother getting a 7ht as they have very little extra capacity compared to the eon.</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts