World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i have been looking for a mold, but have not had any luck, i use these for the rocks as they lift up very quickly and i hardly get stuck when using them

here is the picture, i have no idea what they are called and have had a search of the net but only found ones that had rounded ends.

these are a 4 flat sided weight with the forward end being like a normal 4 sided pyramid.

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
No idea m8 I'm in South Wales but I'm sure some of the Gogs on this site will help :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bigdunny said:
Hi Swiss

Try this site out...the weight you are looking for looks like an Aquapedo

http://www.wessexcastings.co.uk/sea.htm

didnt see if they sold moulds, but there is a contact url so you may be lucky

all the best

John

hi mate, had a look for that, the ones i am after are similar but has flat sides all over, the aquapedo is rounded at the front, i tried those before and there is quite a difference. thanks anyway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Swiss

I think THIS MOULD may be the one you're looking for. Would come out like a Pyramid etc. and will mould weights 3 to 9oz .

I think it may be available also from Mike at UK Hooks at a cheaper price?

Cheers - Jack

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
paid4tackledealersroller said:
Um no Mold's a town in North Wales

ha ha! just realised my spelling mistake! :(

jack the lad: thanks for the link - not the right one im afraid but i did see the weight on there i am after its this one

torpedo lead

have been searching the net but will keep looking.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well pual3182 as u seem to get turned on by sending me messages all the time, i hope that by u saying something in public will help u reach your climax.

i will in the future strive to reach such a level of perfection as achieved by you, you are my idol :p

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Swiss, the mould that jack the lad found is the one you require.
I have had an adjusti-mould for years now and it still makes decent leads,although i also make gemini ones for meself now. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts