World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys this boat season I have really got into using my Snowbee Deep Blue Speed Jigging Rod 6’6” 120-250g for wreck and rough ground round Hartlepool. I have it matched with a Daiwa Saltists 30ha reel. I realy want to find a smaller, lighter multi reel that is strong I was thinking of a Saltist LD30 twinspeed, the question is, is there a small twin speed for a better price? Of £255 or better?

Thanks and kind regards Roland

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Hi guys this boat season I have really got into using my Snowbee Deep Blue Speed Jigging Rod 6’6” 120-250g for wreck and rough ground round Hartlepool. I have it matched with a Daiwa Saltists 30ha reel. I realy want to find a smaller, lighter multi reel that is strong I was thinking of a Saltist LD30 twinspeed, the question is, is there a small twin speed for a better price? Of £255 or better?

Avet SX 6/4 not a fried-rice sticker in sight

·
Registered
21,674 Posts

:clap2: The Tyrnos 8 or 10 or the Daiwa SL 20-2 SPEED, :clap2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts