World Sea Fishing Forums banner

looking for a trip

456 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cydrosmil 
G
#1 ·
hi everyone I am new to boat fishing I have been on a couple of trips out of lyme regis but am looking for some one to help me out I live in Exeter but don't know anyone else into fishing so if anyone out there can help me and get me on a trip I would be grateful cheers Darrell

#2 ·
hi,
theres lots of great fishing in torbay. there are plenty of charter boats to choose from, or dartmouth, there they can get to the skerries quickly and get plaice, ray and other flatties. wrecking and reefs in summer is great with shads or sidewinders.
PM me for any more advice if you need, and wellcome to the forum as its only your 7th post.
the PM should be at the bottom of this post

#3 ·
Worth giving Kevin Tate - skipper of Anne Clare out of Torquay a shout. Smashing bloke and he will find the fish. The other chap who puts together trips for individuals from time to time is Ian Noble, skipper of Samuel Irvin III out of Dartmouth. Caught some real bagfulls of Plaice on the Skerries with Ian and he does all the usual wrecking etc as well.

#4 ·
Hi darrell, this could be a useful link for you Charter Boats UK, lots of details about boats with spaces etc..... and here's ian nobles link for samuel irvin Sea Fishing and Diving Boat Charters out of Dartmouth covering Cherbourg, Channel Islands and South Devon picking up at Dartmouth, Salcombe, Plymouth and Torbay. Coastline and Estuary Boat Trips..
colin penny out of weymouth Flamer IV | Sea Fishing | Weymouth also keeps an up to date diary that individuals can use....

also check your pm buddy......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.