World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope to get out this weekend, i'm looking for info regarding the rocky point at Tyninghame or Seacliff area, anybody fished there recently? I will be targeting Cod but any fish that wants to pick up and tighten the line is always welcome!! If I get out I will post outcome regardless of results. Thank's...

·
Registered
297 Posts
What rocky bit are you talking about at tyninghame i was there about 2 weeks ago and caught 3 flatfish and a small bass that was from the sand just straight out from the toilets at the john muir park.
Where is seacliff?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rocky point on the headland if you were fishing from the tyninghame side of the estuary, Seacliff is between tyninghame and Tantallon castle, heading towards North Berwick.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Only fished the area from the boat in recent months but usually start off within casting distance from the shore. All areas fished reasonably well during the summer for codling around the 1 -3 kilo mark, then dropped away around October. Haven't fished it for a few weeks now, hope to put that right soon, but in recent years the area's always produced at this time of year.
Let us know how you get on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts