World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always thout when looking for new bits to fish is when thos big black birds call (comrents)??????the one u see swiming then diveing and they come back up with a beck full of fish am a right or wrong if thay ar catching fish why cant we??????????thay dont stay there if there is no fish around do thay...not sure if that is wot u call the bird :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
why not drive and fish where you want to,sea angling is free,parking in some places is the problem,report back on what you find,. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
why not drive and fish where you want to,sea angling is free,parking in some places is the problem,report back on what you find,. :)
Why not take my approach ? I'm moving 460 miles to wales for better fishing lol :)

The cormerants take small fish and are adept hunters they will find any fish in an area and just coz they are there doesn't mean that there are big fish around. Gulls in a flock are the thing to look for that means that there is a large quantity of bait fish or somthing that they are feeding on which in turn means there is somthing to attract the larger fish.

Hope this helps,

Johnnie ( BLAN-KING) T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts