World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been toying with 2 different sea bait glugs

Will be calling it "THAT GLUG STUFF". Crushed crab and ragworm glugs. Both come in said versions or chilli wave versions. completely natural .
No added preservatives .

Id like 10 or so anglers who fish regularly , any level of experience, to trial the product . Free of charge of course. I will even pay postage .

I have been using for the last 3 months , and have only had a couple of blank sessions which is better than i nirmally do , i did notice my last 4 whiting bashing sessions, where numbers are important for me as i need livebaits , i have absolutely bagged up. Even on days when the venues havent been fishing particularly well .

So please, reach out to me and il send over one spicy and one standard flavour glug.
Will also be coming with 5ml syringe so you can inject straight into your bait , however you must be over 18 to get that
Worth a try, its free afterall !!!
Please, if interested, send me a postal address in private messages and i will sort next week once packaging has arrived . This bream was caught on plain foam injected with spicy ragworm dip. Among plenty of others.
20191003_142809.jpg

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
cant you find a yting reppelant , i dare say youd get field testers for that !

·
Registered
5,547 Posts
It's a good idea, and would be willing to try it.

Only thing is , I would have asked people to try it in the summer months , so that they could use it on a number of targets. If sticky enough, could try it on the lures like they do in the states. I feel it's to late to be doing trials when the whiting and pout are in.
Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

Will be calling it "THAT GLUG STUFF". Crushed crab and ragworm glugs. Both come in said versions or chilli wave versions. completely natural .
No added preservatives .

Id like 10 or so anglers who fish regularly , any level of experience, to trial the product . Free of charge of course. I will even pay postage .

I have been using for the last 3 months , and have only had a couple of blank sessions which is better than i nirmally do , i did notice my last 4 whiting bashing sessions, where numbers are important for me as i need livebaits , i have absolutely bagged up. Even on days when the venues havent been fishing particularly well .

So please, reach out to me and il send over one spicy and one standard flavour glug.
Will also be coming with 5ml syringe so you can inject straight into your bait , however you must be over 18 to get that
Please, if interested, send me a postal address in private messages and i will sort next week once packaging has arrived . This bream was caught on plain foam injected with spicy ragworm dip. Among plenty of others.
View attachment 1221361
Replied but no response. Hope this was not a scam! PH

·
Registered
20,208 Posts

No added preservatives .

View attachment 1221361
:) I did that for years reviewing for the SAN and only found 2 that actually worked and the suppliers got right miffy when they didn't like the review. Said I hadn't tried it properly, I had, said ****** magazine is giving it a good review next month, or well, if that's your opinion we'll not advertise with you etc. ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I didn't get one either, bit of a lame scam if it was, just to get my workshop address? I don't keep that a secret I advertise it.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Maybe just hasn't got organised yet of got so many enquiries hasn't got round to replying yet?

Don't know the fella just saying that there may be a perfectly good explanation why you have not heard anything.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Maybe just hasn't got organised yet of got so many enquiries hasn't got round to replying yet?

Don't know the fella just saying that there may be a perfectly good explanation why you have not heard anything.
Yes I agree, he did suggest that he was a bit disorganised or forgetful, as am I, I was only just reminded about it. But how could he forget everyone? Or did he cherry pick the more prolific posters for testing, which is, I suppose fair enough.

·
Registered
492 Posts
You need at least to have the decency to respond to poeple who contacted you Like Me? Not good business ignoring folk.
Took me 32seconds to type this

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Glad I wasn't soexificially picked. Sounds painful.

:p

·
Registered
492 Posts
It's a good idea, and would be willing to try it.

Only thing is , I would have asked people to try it in the summer months , so that they could use it on a number of targets. If sticky enough, could try it on the lures like they do in the states. I feel it's to late to be doing trials when the whiting and pout are in.
Just my thoughts.
Crikey you could dangle your bits in the water and get yting ATM lol

·
Registered
5,547 Posts
You need at least to have the decency to respond to poeple who contacted you Like Me? Not good business ignoring folk.
Took me 32seconds to type this
I commend the guy for trying and to make something from our hobby, or way of life, the investment and time to do even a small project is a huge challange, but agree, not good business , perhaps a different plan on timing, I really would love to try it but when I can target an array of fish in different ways.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts