World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I live in Southwold suffolk and i am looking to buy a yak in the summer to get out on, i fish a lot around the coast here and really like the look of getting out on the water. I was wondering if there is anyone in the area i could possibly meet up with to have a chat with/poss try out yaks to see what would suit me, i have lots of experience on the water, keeping a boat on the broads for pike fishing and having canoed in and around the area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sure everyone on here would say the same, register on anglersafloat, most of the lads on here are on there and will give you loads of help.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hi all I live in Southwold suffolk and i am looking to buy a yak in the summer to get out on, i fish a lot around the coast here and really like the look of getting out on the water. I was wondering if there is anyone in the area i could possibly meet up with to have a chat with/poss try out yaks to see what would suit me, i have lots of experience on the water, keeping a boat on the broads for pike fishing and having canoed in and around the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated
You have a lunatic called Mark or snapper35 on here and he will tell you what ever you need about where ever you could possibly think about fishing in a yak! And some places you wouldn't ask him about his quest for a stickleback!! He fishes around the east coast and will no doubt be on here at some point if he puts his kindle down! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts