World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to the north easterly winds we are taking the boat for a hour and half spin up to hobbs point.them fish better lookout tomorrow we are doing the most serious mission we have ever done up there.swansea - gower is to dangerous to fish in a n/e:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
due to the north easterly winds we are taking the boat for a hour and half spin up to hobbs point.them fish better lookout tomorrow we are doing the most serious mission we have ever done up there.swansea - gower is to dangerous to fish in a n/e:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:
Sesh on mate:boat: ,i can't wait:)

are you supplying the boiled eggs:notworthy ,i got the hot chocolate:clap2:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: bring it on,reckon d harris and his a team will kick some serious but:g: if i got a seat:blink: i reckon as im slightly older:giveup: you should leave me have youre seat dorean:marinheir :punk:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sesh on mate:boat: ,i can't wait:)

are you supplying the boiled eggs:notworthy ,i got the hot chocolate:clap2:
EGGS READY TO BE BOILED.DEAN SAID HE GOT YOU A ROD.WOT DO THE PEEPS DOWN WEST THINK WE WILL CATCH?:g: :g:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: bring it on,reckon d harris and his a team will kick some serious but:g: if i got a seat:blink: i reckon as im slightly older:giveup: you should leave me have youre seat dorean:marinheir :punk:
i got 'beginners luck' on my side.........be afraid.....be very afraid!!!:fishing: :preachon: :crazy:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Steve, Dean said you boy's were coming down sunday once again I got to give this week a miss due to work, But Richie and the boy's will be out in his boat EXE WARRIOR, pull up a long side and have a chat
get on there son anymore boats want to join us :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
forgot to say 7.30 - 800am lauching from hobbs if any other boats want to come along:boat: :boat:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts