World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a session down rhossili today. Head wasn't screwed on and being the fool I am.. stopped at the top of the steps for a breather, put all my gear down and after having 5' I picked my stuff up and left. Only until I got home and unpacked my things from my mates car did I realise I'd left my tackle box behind...gutted! If anyone is down that way at anypoint and sees it i'd be very grateful if you'd kindly let me know. Cheers!

GGs were the target for the day, couldn't see any jumping or swimming about. Then my friend bagged a nice one (sorry no pics) also his first GG so nice for him to get another species. It was quiet for a while and then we saw them swimming around in front of us. I had a few nibbles but my mate managed to land another beauty. Sadly we ran out of bait before I had any luck with them but that was the least of my worries.lol

Anyway at least I managed to get out, hope everyone can enjoy this weather this weekend. Tight lines

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
Went for a session down rhossili today. Head wasn't screwed on and being the fool I am.. stopped at the top of the steps for a breather, put all my gear down and after having 5' I picked my stuff up and left. Only until I got home and unpacked my things from my mates car did I realise I'd left my tackle box behind...gutted! If anyone is down that way at anypoint and sees it i'd be very grateful if you'd kindly let me know. Cheers!

GGs were the target for the day, couldn't see any jumping or swimming about. Then my friend bagged a nice one (sorry no pics) also his first GG so nice for him to get another species. It was quiet for a while and then we saw them swimming around in front of us. I had a few nibbles but my mate managed to land another beauty. Sadly we ran out of bait before I had any luck with them but that was the least of my worries.lol

Anyway at least I managed to get out, hope everyone can enjoy this weather this weekend. Tight lines
ASK A MOD TO STICKY FOR A WEEK FELLA ALSO RING THE WORMS HEAD HOTEL HOPE YOU FIND IT MATE:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hope you get it back OK mate

·
Registered
784 Posts
find out the number for the little coast guard hut down there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Went to rhossili today, came back and at top of steps by the gate found a tackle box on the wall (red top and black bottom). new to forum, so not sure how to contact / pm you.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Went to rhossili today, came back and at top of steps by the gate found a tackle box on the wall (red top and black bottom). new to forum, so not sure how to contact / pm you.
well done dave and welcome to the forum:victory::victory:

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
If this is the case awesome well done mate.

Welcome to the WSF forums. Im sure you'll get on well with most people!

Jon

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
:victory::victory::victory:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you sir......you are a legend!! i'd phoned around and given up hope. if there is any bits and pieces you fancy, rummage through and take what ever you need. i'll send you my number through in a PM to you now.
Thank you ever so much

was it on top of the wall? oops. note to self..handcuff to wrist next time

·
Registered
2 Posts
you sir......you are a legend!! i'd phoned around and given up hope. if there is any bits and pieces you fancy, rummage through and take what ever you need. i'll send you my number through in a PM to you now.
Thank you ever so much

was it on top of the wall? oops. note to self..handcuff to wrist next time
no problem, glad you can get it back, know what its like to lose stuff!!! Don't worry about giving me anything but thanks for the offer! and yes is was on top of the wall in the corner, quite suprised it was still there!

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Nice one Dave,, you couldn't nip down to Overton and see if you can find a savage gear bushwhacker and an Abu c104 reel could you???:crazy:

Seriously though,, firstly, welcome to the site, and secondly "good on ya" for giving whynot his gear back,, Tight 'uns,, Marc..:punk:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Dave500 - you ARE what fishing and the great family of fishermen is [or at least should be] all about.
You've made a cynical old git feel all gooey inside!
top man .

Nobby

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well done Dave500 :clap2::clap2::clap2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts