World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alway's a long shot but if anyone has come, or comes across a large set of keys that were lost somewhere between the wall car park and the................................beach:cc_surren, i would be more than happy to take a pm from you.

Rounded off a perfect evening...........:sad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm on the site as I have a caravan here so I'll ask them to call me if any keys are handed in and then i'll give you a shout.

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
885 Posts
I was fishing with my brother, but due to an earlier disaster of a ‘lost’ mobile phone, I ended driving myself over to Selsey from Worthing to meet on the beach. I packed up a bit earlier than my brother, and was almost back tucked up in my nice comfy bed when I got a call from Kev saying he had been a complete twerp and lost his keys.

How I laughed driving back over to Selsey at almost 3 am with a spare set. Roads were quiet, I’ll say that.

We were fishing about 100 yards away from the wall behind the windmill. They’ll be on the stones somewhere between there and the car park just behind that wall.

It could cost about £100 to get a new key, so if anyone wants to have a quick look during daylight, he would certainly appreciate it.

It’s a large set of keys. How he lost this I don’t know.

What a plonker.:bangin:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks to you both.
I was in the small carpark that leads straight onto the beach.
This is a mystery to me as when i returned to the car the doors were unlocked but all was intact.
They were either lost on the beach or in the car park or even left in the door................as you do.
I will give bunns a shout, no harm in covering all the bases.
Once again,

Big cheers.

p.s, if you see me on West beach this season....................shoot me.
It will be a mercy killing.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Are you sure they are not in the bottom of your tackle box?.....Just a thought

·
Registered
885 Posts
Are you sure they are not in the bottom of your tackle box?.....Just a thought
Please be assured that if they are,

I'll punch his face in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts