World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you good folks have found or know of somebody who has found A tip section at Ogmore last tuesday??
I suspect I left it at the top carpark above the deeps !!!
It is a zziplex zero plus with red whipping and my name in red just above the spiggot:schmoll:
If any of you good people are going into Ewenny angling perhaps you could ask in there for me cos its possible they may have heard something or if you know the number for Ewenny angling I could ring them myself .
YATOES

·
Registered
594 Posts
sorry to hear about that, hope you find it!! i had a dream last night, i took the tip of my penn norester on the **** with me and my fat mate fell on it and snapped it!! i was gutted till i woke up

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wondering if any of you good folks have found or know of somebody who has found A tip section at Ogmore last tuesday??
It is a zziplex zero plus with red whipping and my name in red just above the spiggot:schmoll:
If any of you good people are going into Ewenny angling perhaps you could ask in there for me cos its possible they may have heard something or if you know the number for Ewenny angling I could ring them myself .
YATOES

Hi lads good news my rod tip has been found -- bad news it has been completely trashed by kids using it for a javelin --the spigot has been completely smashed and for some reason the little darlings tried to cut it in half and nearly succeeded so it is completely beyond repair:schmoll: :schmoll: :schmoll: .
I am going to try and claim on my house contents but I think I got no chance:schmoll: :schmoll:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
YATOES
off in tomorrow i will ask keith if anything has been handed in ewenny angling number is 01656 662691:blink: must`ve have been a good sesh for you to forget your tip:unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts