World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people,

The fishing is very good along the Procter & Gamble site at Grays in Essex, I fished there 2 times this month and caught 4lb bass lots of flounder and eels. Bait used lug worm.

Thx Jamie :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This site is situated near lakeside, head down the London road (A126) in Grays towards the Dartford Bridge. At Roundabout take the first left, road name stoneness road then left again Hedley Avenue then right into St Clements. There’s a church and follow the public footpath. You can fish all along this part; the power station is very good for bass, a 10lb was caught last week!!!!! Hope this helps

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello all,

Fished this mark tonight, 1 hour up and 2 hours down from high water with rag/fresh mackeral on pully rig, straight ledger and dbl pat all to no avail. All I got was very wet from a rather nasty storm that passed over east london at tea time!

Oh well, luck of the draw I guess.

·
Registered
369 Posts
ruthven raid said:
hello people,

The fishing is very good along the Procter & Gamble site at Grays in Essex, I fished there 2 times this month and caught 4lb bass lots of flounder and eels. Bait used lug worm.

Thx Jamie :D

Hiya all, Where can you park your car at the Procter & Gamble site? the only place I could find was in the small laybye in front of the church, is that ok there or does Mr P&G clamp you. Where is the best place to fish? to the left, or the right, at the end of the foot path. Regards, labrax.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,
im not sure about the clamping but be careful!! there must be some place to park.
there is a match next week 21/8/06 might pay to check it out!!. book in hedley ave 11.30am phone 01268 512378. Fishing is good all along this part.

thx jamie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts