World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, whats the deal on the Lougher comp? i'm staying at Gateway (Bynea) all week and might be up for a dabble in this, I'll be seeing someone with more info tomorrow when I come down but wouldn't mind a brief heads up so as I can plan for it if need be.

cheers,
Hugh

·
Registered
186 Posts
well worth fishing, it should be just flounders with a chance of a bass. worm or crab baits is all you need simple fishing, all under your rod tip. should be booking in at the campsite about six in the morning.

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the advice, missed it now though! Can see the lads shelters all up, crab is waiting for me at the shop so will prob fish tonight now. I've got all week so not panicking!

Cheers
Hugh

·
Registered
486 Posts
well worth fishing, it should be just flounders with a chance of a bass. worm or crab baits is all you need simple fishing, all under your rod tip. should be booking in at the campsite about six in the morning.
How did it go? Any joy yourself Seymour ?

·
Registered
186 Posts
No joy for me dave, the mark i fished is very hit or miss. Three bass took the top places then there were flounders up to 2lb making up the places, andy dawkins was second and he came first the week before, he's hit a good bit of form lately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts