World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
havent fished for a good few weeks and just wondering is it worth fishing loughor on a 11.69 tomorrow or shall i try somewhere else?

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Its a rising tide m8 so its going to fly in, you could fish out of the main flow, perhaps the back on Ina's?

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
You could fish off the roof of the Boating Club!:yeah:

·
MSW R.I.P
622 Posts
i was supposed to be fishing cefn sidan from 2 am tonight/tomorrow but my mate cant go so gonna leave it till sunday, so i'm gonna head for lougher between the bridges i got the car all loaded so im all set, ill put a report up when i get back good or bad, hopefully awesome:clap2::yeah:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,827 Posts
Loughor is not really a high tide venue, you will battle to hold bottom and any weed in the water will cause problems due to the speed of the water in and out

·
MSW R.I.P
622 Posts
Loughor is not really a high tide venue, you will battle to hold bottom and any weed in the water will cause problems due to the speed of the water in and out
now thats put me right off, back to sqare one:wallbash: any suggestions live in llansamlet and working by 9am so dont wanna go too far, i got maddies lug razor and squid:blink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.