World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys,just a thought.i ventured onto a venue i got caught out on when i was early teens and thought my time was up.had to climb 50ft in the dark to get out of trouble.every time i grabbed something it came away,a bloody nightmare.20 years on and wiser, decided to plug this area last week lookin over my shoulder each time.please, please look over your shoulder and carry a mobile, cheers daz.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
bit of extreme fishing on the edge there Daz lol - makes you know youre alive :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi tom,when i got to this mark last week and saw the cliff i had to climb,i thought oh my gooood!!!!!must be gettin old mate

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
hi tom,when i got to this mark last week and saw the cliff i had to climb,i thought oh my gooood!!!!!must be gettin old mate
The boys in Ireland had to pull me over the edge by my rucksack straps a few weeks ago - Im deffo getting old . Jeff (Softies dad) took me out earleir this year - hes a mountain climber - I was absolutley kakkin myself - damp grass on a steep slop to oblivion - we were 150 feet up and he says take that path - what path Jeff? - its 2 friggin cms wide - Im climbing down not up mate lol

Did this to my hand on the way back up from your mark down Pembs last year lol

Me being rescued by a tourist in his kids boat in Jersey

:laugh:

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Oh in the last months Ive damaged 3 rental cars while plugging - dented my head and had the trots twice while out lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
You're not that guy I saw soloing a sport climb at gogarth with a lure rod in between his teeth are you Daz? :laugh:

I think fishing and sport climbing could marry quite well in North Wales as well are the rest of the UK.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
criky tom,yellow helicopter next then?
Had an orange helicopter ruin my fishing once - landed on the motorway turning a 1.5 hour into a 4 hour trip (hence missed the tide lol)

could have done with the orange one earlier this year (spent several hours on a rock at Broadhaven lol)

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,534 Posts
The boys in Ireland had to pull me over the edge by my rucksack straps a few weeks ago - Im deffo getting old . Jeff (Softies dad) took me out earleir this year - hes a mountain climber - I was absolutley kakkin myself - damp grass on a steep slop to oblivion - we were 150 feet up and he says take that path - what path Jeff? - its 2 friggin cms wide - Im climbing down not up mate lol

Did this to my hand on the way back up from your mark down Pembs last year lol

Me being rescued by a tourist in his kids boat in Jersey

:laugh:
you baby , its only a scratch :bleh::bleh::bleh: had loads of climb outs , but worse ever ,got tide size wrong fishing a bay , with cliff behind , had to walk out with mike , plugs runs , up to are chests , slippery as ice , waves hitting us , not funny and thats how 1 of my 4 mobiles went in that one year :thumbdown:nerd:

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Oh in the last months Ive damaged 3 rental cars while plugging - dented my head and had the trots twice while out lol
Jesus Tom,, when did you say you were coming over???, I think i may have a headache on that day,,LOL :thumbs: :laugh: :thumbs:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm just glad when I met you in South Gower, I escaped with my life !! I'm gonna have to take those soft lures out of my bag, you gave me, in case they're jinxed !!! :laugh:

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
For once words fail me:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

1 - 14 of 14 Posts