World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a good job that Iam not Chinese or I should of considered suicide on lucky friday 8/8/08 I woke up with a banging headache (did not even have a beer) Had a ****ty day at work with to much to do and not enough time etc to do it even skipped dinner. Then manager decided to leave early to start his holiday, he has gone to Alderney and does not even fish (sad). Then got home to find wife was not well so had to sort tea out etc. Went to pub for a few then got message to come home as wife still not well. Decided to get a few cans from out the shed and that is when I noticed that my bait fridge had been turned off. Disaster all my crab for the winter ruined also lost five boxes of squid 1 x pkt of prawns and around 50 pkts of lug (which I have refrozen)

Roll on Friday 13th

·
Banned
549 Posts
thats GUTTING!!!! :cc_surren stick the plug in the socket with tape so it doesnt happen again..

B..

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spent saturday morning cursing and cleaning freezer out I now have rewired it to a fixed fused spur with a red light on it so I can spot it better. Some say you live and learn I say i just want to beat someone up for messing with my stuff LOL Can you really beat sense in to fishing yourslef :thumbdown

1 - 3 of 3 Posts