World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am hoping to go out and cast my lure in the sea in hope of catching pollack. I have only ever fished in the sea from boat and dont know where to go really where it would be possible to catch a fish or two and gain some experiance. Could somebody point me to some spots in Torquay or surrounding areas?
Every year i am hoping to go and somehow it does not work out somehow,but this year i must go.
I do a lot of lure fishing in fresh waters chasing pike,pearch and zander,but would really like to catch sea fish on lure and feel how it fights.
Thank you.

·
Registered
7,231 Posts
Hi. I am hoping to go out and cast my lure in the sea in hope of catching pollack. I have only ever fished in the sea from boat and dont know where to go really where it would be possible to catch a fish or two and gain some experiance. Could somebody point me to some spots in Torquay or surrounding areas?
Every year i am hoping to go and somehow it does not work out somehow,but this year i must go.
I do a lot of lure fishing in fresh waters chasing pike,pearch and zander,but would really like to catch sea fish on lure and feel how it fights.
Thank you.
Look for headlands, with deep, strongly tidal waters, and a decent bed of kelp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts