World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living on Anglesey I should be giving advice on where to fish..but the truth is I am really struggling with my usual marks...anyone got any tips for Anglesey

Is Abermenai point any good...quite fancy a walk out there weather permitting.

Not had a bass all year even though I've put in well over 200 hrs..this is ****in embarrassing. lol

There, I've said it!

Nothing like a bit of therapy to take the weight of yer shoulders

Thanks for listening ::wallbash::wallbash:

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've heard that abermenai and belan have fished ok but the weather and amount of freshwater in the straits will affect the fishing. You don't say if your usual marks have produced in the past, if they have then perhaps all that is needed is a settled spell of weather, I think everyone is finding it hard on the lures in north wales at the moment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...feel a bit better. Some of the marks have produced. Like you say, I don't think the weather is helping. Been to Church island today..rain started as soon as I made my first cast and never stopped. no luck, don't think the seal helped either.

Been to take a look at church island near Aberfraw...now that bay looks like it could hold bass! just need some waders to try it out when the weather settles. Has anyone had any luck here? I'm sure it would produce on surface and shallow divers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts