World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm currently looking at some used lures on ebay as I want to get started at lure fishing can anyone help me identify them and are they anygood item number 262391987471 thnx in advance

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts
Hi I'm currently looking at some used lures on ebay as I want to get started at lure fishing can anyone help me identify them and are they anygood item number 262391987471 thnx in advance
Welcome to WSF Lure section :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello
You've got
2 patchinko 2.
1 home made patchinko lure (wont be as good as above, could use it as a scout before risking loosing/ sacrificing 2 real patchinkos)

Maria chase angle kiss (i think)
2 Storm chug bugs
2 Berkeley sandeels
2 savage sandeel bodies
1 red Gill type of sp

Not sure about the rest as the pictures aren't great. Looks a mixed bag some of the soft plastics look naff. But as a hole looks good.
The world of lures is massive and their are a lot of copies of the original lures which sometime, not all the time are not worth the money and lack quality.

Considering patchinkos can be £16+ a lure looks like a good price. Good luck.

Hope that helps
Matt

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
The better lures ( imo which is not worth much)
2 Patchinko's one of which is the nacre
2 small chug bugs
1 Lucky Craft Sammy (I've got one and caught on it)
2 or 3 Xrap one in Ayu
2 mag poppers?

Plus

few more hard lures and softs others will name

·
Registered
141 Posts
Also patchinkos are a very popular lure as they simply catch!
I'm fairly new to fishing and have become a lure mag pie. Now I have got more lures than I will probably ever use!!!

I would suggest just a few and learn how to use them. Then expand.

Good place to start I think:

Patchinko 100 or patchinko 2
(If on a budget savage gear panic prey half the price of patchinkos)

Tackle house feed shallows -mullet colour
Savage gear sandeels (weedless hooks I prefere)
Fiiiish black minnows
Ima kommonos

Just a few quality lures that won't break the bank too much but are QUALITY in my opinion any way.

Search through the forum as this is a one going topic.

Hope that helps
Matt

Hello
You've got
2 patchinko 2.
1 home made patchinko lure (wont be as good as above, could use it as a scout before risking loosing/ sacrificing 2 real patchinkos)

Maria chase angle kiss (i think)
2 Storm chug bugs
2 Berkeley sandeels
2 savage sandeel bodies
1 red Gill type of sp

Not sure about the rest as the pictures aren't great. Looks a mixed bag some of the soft plastics look naff. But as a hole looks good.
The world of lures is massive and their are a lot of copies of the original lures which sometime, not all the time are not worth the money and lack quality.

Considering patchinkos can be £16+ a lure looks like a good price. Good luck.

Hope that helps
Matt[

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.