World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished work at 10 this morning so 3 of us went behind the golf course(langland) down to the rocks between langland bay and caswell,armed with spinning rods and various lures.Well,we chucked everything at them,plugs,poppers,rubber eels,shads,feathers,floaters divers,the lot.what did we get you may ask.....NOTHING!!!:),but ian did have a follow,but no take.lovely day,water was crystal and i burnt my head again!!.will try again soon tho:clap3:

M

·
0 Posts
Finished work at 10 this morning so 3 of us went behind the golf course(langland) down to the rocks between langland bay and caswell,armed with spinning rods and various lures.Well,we chucked everything at them,plugs,poppers,rubber eels,shads,feathers,floaters divers,the lot.what did we get you may ask.....NOTHING!!!:),but ian did have a follow,but no take.lovely day,water was crystal and i burnt my head again!!.will try again soon tho:clap3:
BLANKER AGIAN:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::secret:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
unlucky with the fishing , lovely day to be out though, beats a day in work!!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
shakespear three piece combo,cheap as chips £20,lovely and light,and SOOOOO SEXY:clap2:
wot! 2 rods in 1 week,bet the missis loves u:yucky: i bought myself a new reel aswell. daiwa sl30sh multiplier.:clap3:

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
IV BEEN HINTING FOR A NEW SPINNING ROD BUT SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED KEEPS SAYING NO,I WENT UP THE LOFT TONIGHT AND WHAT DID I FIND NEW ROD RAPPED (MY BIRTHDAYS COMING UP) HOPE IT MINE OR IL BE WELL P****D OFF.:yeah:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
unlucky on the spinning.s t i d. ill be up your way on the weekend. going to pop in and see steve woods in beans. pm me if you fancy a sesh you know where,or anywhere on the gower.tight lines roamer.
Will do mate,not sure what i'm doing the weekend but will let you know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts