World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lads im gonna go out tomoz night was planning lynemouth but high tide is 5.30ish so thats knocked that on the head. Or will it fish tide down? Anyone give me some marks to try say from blyth to amble. Im gonna have to fish the tide down to low water and maybe and hour or two back up. I would like to fish a cleanish area as ive went and loaded all my reels with 15lb line as i had given up on the seas getting away :uhuh: . Any ways thanks for any advice fellas:)

·
Registered
543 Posts
i wudnt use 15lb use 30lb if ya goin frow rocky grounds wa if u got a big fish nd it pulls u in a snag wa ye gunna do

my uncle used 15lb with shocker last nyt he fishin the headland frunt he lost a biggin snaped him off

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers lads will let you know how it goes. Any one have any idea of the sea state? is it still raging cheers

·
Registered
257 Posts
i fished a couple of hours off the gare this morning sea had calmed right down the wind was picking up when i left though about 12ish

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
it was quite calm last night of blyth pier, and looked quite flat near cambois, but dont no what its like today
so u were on the pier m8t??? i was on the beach 2 start with but had nowt.then i went on2 the toms rocks, had 2 coalies & lost a good fish, my rod would have been away if i did'nt have it jammed in the rocks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
so u were on the pier m8t??? i was on the beach 2 start with but had nowt.then i went on2 the toms rocks, had 2 coalies & lost a good fish, my rod would have been away if i did'nt have it jammed in the rocks.
yer fished the pier pier for a bit, i blanked, my dad got a coalie and a codling about 1lb, fished from half 6 till half 8 just to get out for a bit.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will do paul m8 thank alot for everything. Im having a bite to eat then im gonna hit lynemouth if its unfishable gonna try blyth beach pier or the toms just have to see.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well lads i fished about 2hrs down and 1 up last night and got one bloody flounder. Was my own fault realy as there was very little water on the beach due to largeish tide. Was a nice night and the sea was realy flat compared to what i expected never mind.

And ive got to say what a rod the century tip tornado's are ''cracking'' i could feel when i was casting even though dark i was casting alot further and felt much more comfy. Thanks Bigpaul for everything mate your a gem:notworthy

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
My favorite rod aswell bill, greg just keep hold of for the minute mate and me greys waders, but please make sure you charge my battery back up off me headlamp or it will kill the battery i'll just get them off you when i need them back mate cannit do owt with the rod at the moment so ya might aswell use it i trust you and no you will look after it mate, give ya a chance to get the money saved for the rod you want mate.

·
Registered
11,112 Posts
My favorite rod aswell bill, greg just keep hold of for the minute mate and me greys waders, but please make sure you charge my battery back up off me headlamp or it will kill the battery i'll just get them off you when i need them back mate cannit do owt with the rod at the moment so ya might aswell use it i trust you and no you will look after it mate, give ya a chance to get the money saved for the rod you want mate.
your a good egg:clap3:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts