World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i was looking at a team m8's m4, i liked the lightness, it felt good although it did seem softish, i never got the chance to cast with it, he reckoned the evo would be better for me

I currently cast and fish with Abu suveran beach sport 13' , it had the sliding reducer in the butt
Its a fairly stiff rod with a nice mid/through action when compressed well,
I am looking for a similer action but slightly stiffer rod and lighter if thats posseble,

this purchase will be purely for the field, im not looking for a monster rod as ive not been casting long and furthest is just over 230yds,
I have a big danny TTR but cant use it at the moment and the action is totaly different,

any ideas guys?

cheers

Scott

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi M8

I have an M4 EVO and it can cast alot further than my Kompressor Sport, definetley not a soft rod.

If you are going to the turbo meet I will give you a shot to play with from the beach.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
its up to the job of anything a kompressor ss will do scott in fact some of my century rods will be going to get another EVO i think they are that good

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its up to the job of anything a kompressor ss will do scott in fact some of my century rods will be going to get another EVO i think they are that good
ahh so yu also have one :) any chance of a shot sometime? mines will be purely for the casting if/ when i get it

whens the next meet your at?

·
Halfway To the Horizon
1,513 Posts
You will never get another zippy thats the same are ur last, not even if u order two at the same time! stick with the century's:victory:
PS

·
Halfway To the Horizon
1,513 Posts
ahh so yu also have one :) any chance of a shot sometime? mines will be purely for the casting if/ when i get it

whens the next meet your at?
Scott, have a look at a century komp S or SS.... ill give you a cast of mines next time i see you, if you want.
PS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts