World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm relatavely new to shore angling, before that the last fishing I did was nearly 30 years ago(freshwater) so virtually a complete novice.
I've been to a few of my local beaches and breakwaters, peterhead fraserburgh and the beaches inbetween, but really fancy fishing some rock marks too.
I know their are quite a few rocky marks locally but they feel a bit daunting till I have a better idea of what I'm doing.
I've been scouring the coastline on bing maps to get an idea and wondered if the shore close to Tarlair road would be suitable for a beginner.
Any tips or advice would be great.
Cheers Dave

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Lossie beach is often mentioned and would be good if you've already got standard kit. If you have some snaggy water gear then you shouldn't feel put off by the rock marks. We're coming into the summer and if you keep safe and know what the swell is like it is a great time to float fish or spin off the rocks for a taste of what's in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.