World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yet again another good time at burntisland caught 9 droped 6 inbetween rocks lol but hey thats fishing that me upto 71 fish now my target is 100 watch this post as i will post what fish i catch and how iam doing for my target:fishing1::fishing::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
get yourself down to methil mate,its absolutely heaving with mackies when the conditions are half decent.a freezer full for the winter is a good possibility in a couple of trips.
cheers rab

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
You'll get 39 easy in one go at Methil mate. I was down this morning in the ****ing rain, well before high tide and only went home with around 10. If it was dry, I'd have stayed longer and bagged up no probs. The freezer is getting there now with the winter baits. Mon the Coddies!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks for that will give it a try only using them for bait anyhow getting stocked up for winter got around 6o fillets or so in freezer but want more just looking for good spots for cod now :clap:

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
rab everytime i go there i get fish thats 39 ave had there need to get together soon and go fishing for cod if ure up for it:clap:
im not staring cod fishing til the last week in october mate.its 4 and a half solid months of it after then,so plenty time to get a few trips in !
cheers rab

·
Registered
5,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Well done on the mackies. Hope they hang around long enough for me to get some in need of some for bait got a practically empty freezer here.Have to chase me bro up to fix car lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.