World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oright everyone

any reports of any early mackys around whitby or brid area if not any1 know when they'll be here.

cheershelpimafish

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
None yet bud, they won't be long now. last year i started getting them on 31st May.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
1st one's last year i got was down South-Gare (Redcar) then they were in anout a week later at Whitby.
So i think you can say they will come in any time from end of May.
As soon as I start getting them I'll post here to let all you guys know.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Hey guys, I have just phoned round and some Mackerel are getting caught at South-Gare, not many just a few but it's only the start of plenty to come. :D

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
ok guys, I went to South-Gare this afternoon, got 2 mackerel on Rippers/Feathers, only small one's though, another angler had 5.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I'll give Rods & Reels a phone call in the morning (Friday) and ask them if any Mackerel are about.

I'll be at South-Gare on Sat morning high tide 7.30am. I'll get there about 6am, if you go, come for a chat " I'll have on a Black Woolly Hat & Combat Jacket" ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that was a waste of time it's a bit too rough for my liking ( Can't Swim ) ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts