World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:unsure: Hi,can anyone tell me if there are any mackeral about being caught yet on the north cornwall coast anywhere yet or is it still to early many thanx phil lake

·
Registered
49 Posts
dont know about north cornwall mate,but fished porthkerris this morning from dawn to high water 8.30 am not a bleeding bite

·
Registered
50 Posts
Try Mevagissy off the harbour wall, we feathered there at high water yesterday Morning and everyone was into 2 or 3 at a time, lasted an hour at least but enought bait for 6 months!

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
Try Mevagissy off the harbour wall, we feathered there at high water yesterday Morning and everyone was into 2 or 3 at a time, lasted an hour at least but enought bait for 6 months!
some are being caught at banjo pier , so i was told , but it will close soon for the tourists :g: :g: :g:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
For the North Cornwall coast, head for deep water m8. There's a few being caught from tintagel and Boscastle, Numbers will soon increase with every day that passes,
tight lines, Mart

·
Registered
31 Posts
would that be the legendary phil lake no1 fork truck driver who used to work in lanson.

from triggerappy no1 single facer operator

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
would that be the legendary phil lake no1 fork truck driver who used to work in lanson.

from triggerappy no1 single facer operator
:) yeah mate it is the number 1 fork lift driver,which operator are you,i could do with gettin some mackeral do you fancy goin to get some sometime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts