World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
a little bird tells me the macky r showing off that secret pier down mumbles! any body heared anything?:g:
im not telling you is it worth giving our secret bouy a go the one right by the pier by the rnli boathouse:g:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not telling you is it worth giving our secret bouy a go the one right by the pier by the rnli boathouse:g:
wot u like! our secret bass mark is gonna be infested by trawlers,netters, rubbish, and big jay trying to hit the lifeboat station.:clap3: could be worth a go though.:g:

M

·
0 Posts
wot u like! our secret bass mark is gonna be infested by trawlers,netters, rubbish, and big jay trying to hit the lifeboat station.:clap3: could be worth a go though.:g:
its only a paddle away we coulld make it in half hr @7knots.i got to go in a min dig lug with andy to go fishing later ill give you a ring when i come back from digging:clap2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi g.e weather permiting ill be out this weeknd..are you mate where this bass spot then ?? i hope the macky are in..
yeah, will be out this weekend. dont know wot days yet. think its still a little bit early for that mark but will probably give it a go. wot day u out?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
No mackerel on the pier end on Saturday lots of pollack smelt and wrasse on baited feathers though.Notice I didn't name the pier cos I don't want it crowded by commercial boys for me and my sons next visit!

·
Registered
462 Posts
i had a joey on a macky stip under a float fishing around 5 ft deep also a boy of about 8 years old had a cracking gar fish next to me last week

1 - 13 of 13 Posts