World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just a quick question has anyone had any mackeral from the local piers yet (shields, seaham, Roker)? Just wondering as i was fishing Roker on Sunday and me and my mate had Quite a few Launce and coalfish on the little shrimp rigs. There was lots of baitfish kicking about near the Barrier as i was walking along, just wondering if any one has had any.:) :) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Mate only made a few posts because i couldn't remember my password, have you heard any reports of mackeral being in shore?:)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
3 or 4 weeks & we will be knee-deep in em :clap3:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi,
Just a quick question has anyone had any mackeral from the local piers yet (shields, seaham, Roker)? Just wondering as i was fishing Roker on Sunday and me and my mate had Quite a few Launce and coalfish on the little shrimp rigs. There was lots of baitfish kicking about near the Barrier as i was walking along, just wondering if any one has had any.:) :) :)
don,t think you,ll have to wait to long a few were caught 500 yds off bridlington over the weekend they were saying three weeks earlieir than teh first ones last year
regards steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts