World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i just thought ide let everybody know the mackerel are back in shore .i went to west bexington today got there at 7-00am fished to the left car park walk about 10 mins to the left then went down over .we just baited untill 11-00am where we had 9 doggies and a baby eel .when we saw a chap catch a mackerel as he was baiting so for a laught me and mate put on feathers on our spare rod and we caught 18 mackerel you could see them out there weather it was just a shoal of them we feathered for about 1 hour then went quiet again .it was so nice to see them back again like know clocks gone forward summer is here and so are the mackerel

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that be good im working away all this week as im long distance lorry driver but all being well if get back friday night try get down to chesil saturday if your about .have sort all me feathers and weights out now . keep in touch . tightlines

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone heard of any Macky off Hurst/Milford etc... yet? If they're off Chesil they can't be too long now... {till they're in proper}... i know there's been a few around right though but...

Likewise is anyone pulling anything consistant off this area yet? (apart from weed).
I know people are catching but seems pretty hit and miss at the moment... Well for me anyways!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts