World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
<font color='#000000'>few in bridlington bay
need some settled weather to concentrate the shoals there scattered all over atr the min
just catching odd one then losing them

macky
</font>

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>according to "hooked"(the fishing column in the journal) people were getting as many as 20 each befor last weeks bad spell
i dnt know if its true but hey if it is thats good news
dean</font>

·
Registered
3 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Up at blyth pier south people are starting to bring in more and more. Both spinners and traces have decent results. Nice to get down there when it&#39;s quiet but it can take a little while to find the shoals.

</font>

·
Registered
44 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i was at blyth on staurday not many where cote jus the odd few towards the end of the day...

cna n e 1 giv is sum advice on mackeral fishin at beadnell near seahouses because me nd fisherman dean r goin 4 a weeks holiday nd r goin 2 try for the mackeral nd if were lucky a bass &#33;&#33;</font>

·
Registered
39 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Mackerel are going good at the mo&#39; over here - I pulled out 12 in an hour yesterday on a silver stinger:)</font>

A

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>hello is this ryt what ive been told that theres quite a bit of sea bass being cought on the wooden pier. Amble pier was supposed to be good for mackerel as i read in the chronicle last week so i went up there on friday i got there for 9 a didnt get back in till 4 in the morn. We didnt catch a thing the only event was me nestin me multi thanx to the light house, me weight cracked of it. Does any of yous know any good places to fish around here as i live in pelaw the only places ive been is shield roker nd amble also me local neer the albion bar next to mine.</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts