World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Especially if you are 6!

I set my boy up with a small spinner on his own little rod n reel and i think the picture speaks a thousand words!!!! Rob

Attachments

G

·
Bloody hell rob, no one could never say he aint your boy, just like his old man aint he, nice one, looks like he was loving it.

Rob.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
superb...like you say, his face says it all

·
Registered
982 Posts
Certainly a chip off the old block there Rob, great to start them so young. On a different subject, can I spot a tiny fleck of dirt on your boat in that picky ??? Standards, Standards !! Nearly got The Barbarian ready for it's first off shore wrecking trip, when that happens and if all goes well, get yourself down here for that trip out I have tried to arrange for the last 18 months. All the best, Rusty.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice one mate. Looks like he's loving it! Took my 11 year old out for the first time after the mackerel the other week. Could only manage half an hour because of the weather, but he loved it, and cant wait to go again! Our anglers of the future!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Especially if you are 6!

I set my boy up with a small spinner on his own little rod n reel and i think the picture speaks a thousand words!!!! Rob
I have to agree with your little lad, it is fun! Even when you're 40 (cough), not just 6 - great pic, what a fab smile! :fishing:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Mackerel Bashing is Fun!

I think at any age, I still enjoy it when we stop to pick up mackerel for bait, or on the way back in for fresh mackerel for tea.
Very fond memories of Babbacombe pier float fishing for them.

Great shot and good to see a angler in the making.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts

The smiles say it all! My Boy Saturday.....beautiful day

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
them dover tuna a certainly lge out on the varne at the mo , had a dozen on sunday all around the 2lb mark all filletted and smoked :) caught on a spinning rod with a small pirk . also had a garfish of nearly a 1lb

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
them dover tuna a certainly lge out on the varne at the mo , had a dozen on sunday all around the 2lb mark all filletted and smoked :) caught on a spinning rod with a small pirk . also had a garfish of nearly a 1lb
Deffo some big Mackerel around at mo and they scrap well on light freshwater gear. Thats what we were doing Sat. Rob

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
nice one rob ...nowt wrong with mackkie bashing u seen the smile on me when doing it and i love it and im 42!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts