World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was reported in the local rag last week that mackerel are getting caught a few miles off the northeast coast but obviously not in big numbers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
here we go again......lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
someone mentioned this the other week that there 4 miles of our coast not sure who said it thou

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
time to prepare to leave the piers, little sh*ts be all over soon dead fish every where spinners flying left right and centre, rubish every where ohh the joys of summer

·
Registered
257 Posts
time to prepare to leave the piers, little sh*ts be all over soon dead fish every where spinners flying left right and centre, rubish every where ohh the joys of summer
getting up at five when its light,going fishing with a tenners worth of spinners and coming back with a tenners worth of spinners,fresh mackerel on the bbq,getting a tan on the piers with a nice cooling breeze makes it worth it i think:unsure:

·
Banned
56 Posts
it was reported in the local rag last week that mackerel are getting caught a few miles off the northeast coast but obviously not in big numbers.
they always are around this time of year Bill

well atleast the last 4-5 years maybe more :)

a lad i work with has mates on the trawlers and he keeps me informed :clap2:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Funny enough i,ve been looking at spinning rods and just bid on one in e-bay. At least i might catch something of note. Cod this year very poor.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
It was me that mentioned this a few weeks back roll on the summer species as it looks like the winter season is dead and buried.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
It was me that mentioned this a few weeks back roll on the summer species as it looks like the winter season is dead and buried.
Hi Steve, I agree with you I have put my cod gear away now & waiting for the macky & bass weather.

I was talking to you the other day in the shop with our lass :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
well i didnt see them washed up at redcar wear bouts was they supposed to be like

1 - 20 of 24 Posts