World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL,
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE FIRST MACKEREL WILL BE SHOWING AROUND THE BREAKWATER AND ADMIRALTY PIER. I AM HOPING IT IS IN MID APRIL SO I GET A CHANCE TO GET DOWN THE BEFORE THE EASTER HOLIDAYS END.
WHERE ON THE PIER CAN YOU FEATHER FOR THE MACKY.
THANYS ALOT

WILL93 :g: :g: :g: :g:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they should be about soon,maybe a few this weekend as the weather has turned for the better.first half of the ad pier is best but you'll have to put up with all the immigrants on there and that will be an experience on it's own!!!i'd sooner wait till the water goes gin clear down dungie and fish for them off the beach down there....dave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There were what looked like Mackerel showing on my fishfinder out of Rye last week. The next few days of good weather may well bring them inshore. It will worth a try for them once the water clears a bit more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What Do You Mean Dave, Immigrants ?
Why Are There Immigrants On The Pier ?
the peir is taken over by them once the mackerel arrive making it hopeless for angler's to use the 1st half.click the link on my sig and have a look through the admiralty peir bit....dave.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.