World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if there has been any mackerel caught round ayr yet :idea: :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
627 Posts
hi me and my brother inlaw caught about 80 to 90 this evening of the shore i filleted a load and kept some for freezing and my friendly chinese got the rest pl wee threw about 30 very small joeys back in:clap2: :clap2: :secret: cheers guys ,brian

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi me and my brother inlaw caught about 80 to 90 this evening of the shore i filleted a load and kept some for freezing and my friendly chinese got the rest pl wee threw about 30 very small joeys back in:clap2: :clap2: :secret: cheers guys ,brian
Have you read the posts in the general forum about handling mackies? If not that's 30 dead joeys! Not much to clap about for me. Sorry!

·
Registered
627 Posts
hi 101 north, il be honest i did not know about the mackies dying after human touch but i wear those thin latex gloves ,got loads of them , just to keep the smell and mess down, but im glad your not a judge guilty till proven innocent lol:clap3:

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi 101 north, il be honest i did not know about the mackies dying after human touch but i wear those thin latex gloves ,got loads of them , just to keep the smell and mess down, but im glad your not a judge guilty till proven innocent lol:clap3:
Probably as well I'm not mate as you say :)

I wasn't judging by the way - just asking the question as it's that time of year.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts