World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had a pm off him now and he's going into hospital now as i type this i dont know what for but he wanted me to let all you peeps know where he is. mrs twig pass on my best to him 2 nite and get fit for chessil andy ilsf

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Hope is nothing to serious? We need him fit for the RNLI charity events as well.

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Whatever the problem is steve, I hope it's sorted soon. Take care m8, mad one.

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
All the best Steve, hope your out and fishing again soon.

Gaz

·
Registered
594 Posts
best wishes and take care mate.

G

·
just had a pm off him now and he's going into hospital now as i type this i dont know what for but he wanted me to let all you peeps know where he is. mrs twig pass on my best to him 2 nite and get fit for chessil andy ilsf
steves gone back into cefn coad he is on the verge of having a nervous breakdown what he shows all of you is ONE BIG FRONT i hurt everyday after loosing twig but when i dream of twig [our boy] its like im living that great time of my life again but for steven the nightmere just gets worst when he is sleeping he is living that day again ill phone him later and tell him

·
Registered
24,912 Posts
Get well soon matey!!! Things will get better for you!!!

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
give him my best wishes mrs twig.hopefully he'll come out a new lady:sun:

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
If you ask me (And you haven't ;) ) he does too much for others and not enough for himself. It's OK to be selfish now and again Steve! Get well sooooooooooooon!

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
Met Steve a few times & what a top man. So sorry to hear things aren"t going well for him. Give him my best wishes.

headlight

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
If you ask me (And you haven't ;) ) he does too much for others and not enough for himself. It's OK to be selfish now and again Steve! Get well sooooooooooooon!
very good point rob and very true,trouble is its what keeps him going.
chin up son.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tried giving you a ring niki but you must have been out,give him my best and tell him i need some company next week i need someone to take my pics,and eat my fish.
thinking of you both.jeff.
same here jeff i phoned asap after getting the pm but no answer cant be that serious tho as steve himself sent the pm but you never know ..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts