World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone I'm having a wee holiday in Madeira on May 16 and would like info and or a fishing buddy for shore,rock jetty fishing,if anyone out there can help I would greatly appreciate it:)
Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
326 Posts
hi everyone I'm having a wee holiday in Madeira on May 16 and would like info and or a fishing buddy for shore,rock jetty fishing,if anyone out there can help I would greatly appreciate it:)
Thanks
Gary
Hi Gary,I've been visiting Madeira for 10 years now,(I'm over there twice this year)just give me a personal message and I can point you in the right direction,cheers chris

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi Gary,don't give out your email over the site,there's some nutters on the site,I'll pm you tomorrow,you'll see it as as a message on the top of your screen as a red 1,just to let you know my best experience off there was a lost fish,off a jetty last year on a dead bait,no contest,whatever it was it emptied my 20lb line on a fairly heavy travel rod in about 30 seconds,I a didn't have a chance!!!!!!plenty of sport there,will let you know more detailed stuff,chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts