World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im going to Majorca in May, Magaluf, was wondering if anyone had fished this area with any success. I'll be equiped with a travel rod, fixed spool reel, some lures, some berkley gulp fish strips, i'll be buying some jumbo coreanos if i can locate them, kamasan no 6 hooks, using paternoster rigs, and i'll have a few floats with me. Is there anything else anyone could recommend which i have not listed.:secret:

Muchas Gracious:clap3:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
there is still a chance of the winter mullet if you look for them which will give you great sport on the float and or a four hook flapper size 9 hooks
i used to pre bait the water with a couple of slices of bread crushed in the palm of the hand ,and all the crusts to keep the fish there once you have got them feeding you will be playing them for hours

you might not be able to get much beach fishing in during the day as the beaches could be over crowded ,but in may there is still a chance

there are quite alot of cliff marks around magaluf wher you can just dangle and could get quite a high species count worms are the best bet for this

early mornigs are best for mallorca and the hour before darkness

allthough daylight fishing is still very productive

tight lines gary

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gary and Panamajack.

I've had a look through Garys site and found it to be very informative, looking forward to wetting a line in majorca.

I will let you know the outcome,

again thanks

:clap2: glenn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts