Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads does anyone fancy a look out.
Rang John this morning. Boat is empty on this day.
Me and Insano are defo up for it.
Minimum number is 8.

Cheers Mick.

Johns number to book is 01325 333475.

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi mick mate,
i would be up for it, its 2 days after i get back from scotland and i have plenty of jigs,lures etc....so it should be all fine on the tackle side.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its not a compo lads just a good day out. mind we,ll have the pound sweep for the biggest fish.
Pestguard get yourself on. Medlar. You won,t be able to catch my cap cos it blew away at Craster.
Bob C. I,ll try not to cut your blue shad in half with me braid.
JV fancy a look.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Hi Mick, probs be ok for that but waiting on a reply on a date in August from Whitby. Will let you know when its sorted.Ill just have to take a chance on spaces.

Its not a compo lads just a good day out. mind we,ll have the pound sweep for the biggest fish.
Pestguard get yourself on. Medlar. You won,t be able to catch my cap cos it blew away at Craster.
JV fancy a look.

·
Registered
301 Posts
oh do i get discount lol for this trip cause of the last trip out as me was asleep most of the trip and did suffer just a bit , with sunstroke and seasickness and i did say sorry for the snoring

G

·
oh do i get discount lol for this trip cause of the last trip out as me was asleep most of the trip and did suffer just a bit , with sunstroke and seasickness and i did say sorry for the snoring
tut tut no excuse, i puked my ring on sunday morning out on a boat, never even put my rod down never mind hiding in the cabin!

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
JV fancy a look.

Unfortunately i wont be able to make this trip as i will be on my holidays Mick,but if ya buy a new cap my spirit will be watching over it and you wont lose it.
Have a GOOD UN Mick and everybody else who goes with John,dont forget ya SHADS lol

G

·
speaking of shads, i will bring a load of 4 packs of 5 inch storm shads down and will be selling them at reasonable prices compared to the £5 a pack in shops. so if anyone wants shads for the trip wait until the day lol.

(i have 100 packets)

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
speaking of shads, i will bring a load of 4 packs of 5 inch storm shads down and will be selling them at reasonable prices compared to the £5 a pack in shops. so if anyone wants shads for the trip wait until the day lol.

(i have 100 packets)
Are these the ones you bought by mistake .................hahahahahahah

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rang John today. Boat is clear for bookings. We need a minimum of 8 people. Can anyone fancying the trip ring John and put your name down.

Cheers Mick.

·
Registered
301 Posts
would love to go lads but i am saving my money for the sept trip but thanks any way hope you enjoy yourself,s

·
Registered
301 Posts
Unfortunately i wont be able to make this trip as i will be on my holidays Mick,but if ya buy a new cap my spirit will be watching over it and you wont lose it.
Have a GOOD UN Mick and everybody else who goes with John,dont forget ya SHADS lol

jimmy whats a holiday

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lads sorry to drop this but i have the chance to work overtime on 19th August.12 hrs at time and a half.with a wedding (mine) to pay for next May can,t really afford to let it go.
Rang John up and the boat is clear for the day before on the Monday 17th August. No one has been in touch with him for the 18th so can i put forward a change of day.
Pestguard has also been in touch re deposits.
I,ll be honest i did not really want to be taking money off people but if i need to i will.

Pm me if you can go and i will give you my address.

Cheers Mick.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I,ll give John a ring. Insano and another mate at work cannot make it. So it looks like i,ll be down on my own.
I chucked a couple of quid in last year for the festival prize. Did,nt catch out decent but you never know.I,ll be chucking in another couple on the 17th.

Mick.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.