World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please dont think i am stoned or hallucinating, theres no link to mushrooms of the acidic kind here. I found a website that may interest all sea anglers. Most of us are not fortunate enough to live by the sea and can sometimes go fishing not really knowing exactly what the sea conditions are going to be when we arrive, this can spoil our day or even put us in danger. So check out the surfers website http://www.magicseaweed.com/ which has loads of info on sea conditions in the area you intend to fish including real time surf info,weather reports and surf webcams[mainly england].Anyway have a look, hope its of some help it went in my favourites list! Off to Eyemouth on sunday hope theres a few cod up there could do with a fish supper and its got to be better than south shields pier AAAAGH hope you get your rod pulled shortly.Jarra. :D :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Useful site, There's even a webcam about 15 miles to the South of me (only updated every 24 hours though) not brilliant but good enough to get a good idea of what sort of condition the sea is in :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Yep, good site Jarrow. Its now in my favorites.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts